We believe that…
To that end…
- we were created by God to fulfill a specific purpose.
- we will strive to honor God in all that we do as we use the talents and knowledge He has blessed us with.
- relationships are the most important product we can develop.
- we will value people above things.
- we will keep our promises and will communicate openly, adequately, honestly, and clearly with our clients.
- linking with like-minded people of excellence is the best way to motivate and accomplish great things.
- we commit to seeking outside evaluation and wisdom for both personal and corporate encouragement, mutual accountability, and practical guidance.
- it is more blessed to give than receive.
- we will devote at least ten percent of our corporate gross earnings to acts of ministry and benevolence.
- it is never wrong to do right.
- we will actively seek to avoid perceived or actual conflict of interest, deception, or immoral activity.
- every person has inherent value.
- we will respect all men and women and treat them as we would like to be treated.
If you see any representative of MillsWyck Communications exhibiting behavior contrary to these values, please do us the favor and contact us to let us know.